Thursday 18 March 2010

Catch Up

I know, I know - it's been ages since my last post...

It's not that I've had nothing to say, it's just that The Day Job has been pretty manic recently so I've had a lack of time on my hands.

So what's new? First up, we played a couple more gigs - first at the Rhythm Factory (a new venue for us) and then back at the Underbelly, Hoxton Square as a last minute fill-in for another band that had pulled out.


We're now racking up the gigs for the coming months, so grab your diary and put these dates in:

1st April - Trinity Bar, Harrow
20th May - The Forum, Hatfield
30th June - The Cobden Club, W10
17th July - Glade Festival
14th August - Hamswell Festival
21st August - Festival Independente de Vilalba, Spain!

Hopefully there will be a few more to slot in over the coming weeks so keep an eye out here, or on our Facebook page, for any announcements!

Meanwhile, label-mates Relation are gearing up for their next single, 'Optimistic' - our favourite track off their debut album, 'Fear of Night'. One of the remixes on the single is by us, and as part of the promotional drive this is available FREE for a short time only! You can pick up the free track, along with a couple of others from the single, from Soundcloud now! Click here!


On the releases front, we've been gathering the remixes for our next single so hopefully we'll have some details about that very soon.

More posts to come, I promise... I know I've been slack! Meanwhile I look forward to seeing you on the 1st April at Trinity - we're assured this is one of the busiest nights of the year, so it should be immense!

No comments:

Post a Comment