Tuesday 2 February 2010

Eat More Cake LIVE! Wednesday 3rd February

So we're back at The Underbelly, Hoxton Square tomorrow night (early doors - on stage around 8pm). Last time we played there I blogged about the excellent quality of the sound and the engineer, so I'm hoping it's the same guy tomorrow!


We've made quite a big change to the set list this time round. We've got half a mind on our festival dates for the summer, so we're attempting to liven up the set a little bit. It's always a shame to drop songs from the set, especially ones that go down really well, but in these days of 30 minutes slots, something will always have to make way for new stuff to come through.

Talking of new songs, you can catch a preview of our next track, "Fear No Evil" on our MySpace page now! Featuring mixes from Choking Dolphin and Steviebeatbox, the single will be available for FREE in the next week or so.


Meanwhile, if you're coming down to the Underbelly tomorrow, don't forget to RSVP to the Facebook event for discounted entry. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot even imagine how much drive there is in such events! I think it's amazing and I should visit one of the events!
    Owing to a thesis writing service I have an opportunity to have a lot of free time, so I can plan visiting you!

    ReplyDelete