Thursday 5 November 2009

Red Sky - Adverts on Spotify!

Jason from the label sent us a copy of the advert that they're running on Spotify for Red Sky Part One. I really like it - kind of makes the whole thing seem a bit more real and it's nice to know that random Spotify users will get to hear about us and the release.

There's a whole big world out there of potential listeners - I guess it's difficult to get my head around how many people we can potentially target. I mean we have loads of business cards, and we give them out to anyone we come across that might be interested. Then there's gigs, and that's a whole other way of getting the name about. Then we think about our online presence - YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, this blog... It's never ending!

Spotify was well off my radar - I'd heard of it, but I don't really know many people using it so hadn't really thought about it as a potential source of new 'targets'.

Anyway, here's the ad on SoundCloud for your listening pleasure:

1 comment:

  1. Nice ad man! Yeah spotify is great, suprised you don't have it on yer iphone...lot's of stuff on the net about red sky! baby DaVe

    ReplyDelete